Friday, September 22, 2006

Ireland Trivia #20 ANSWER

I'm late but the correct answer was . . . The Arran Islands in Ireland . . . we went in August 2003 when Sean returned from his nine month deployment to Kosovo. We spent the first week with Tommy and Elva,Sean's brother and girlfriend (now wife). It was a great time and I really got to know Sean's brother better.

I was about 5 months pregnant at the time. We caught the ferry to the small island and rented a bike . . . my brain must have been overloaded with hormones because it was probably not the safest thing to do but it was so much fun! I remember being so tired due to all that physical activity and it was super hot . . . some remember the summer of 2003 in Europe.

A view of the countryside . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I think that summer was coined the "European Heat Wave" on the news. I sure remember standing in line at the PX to buy a cheap fan and then sitting in front of the thing at night trying to stay cool! The PX was sold out for the entire summer!

9/22/2006 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home