Ireland Trivia #21 ANSWER
The correct answer was . . .
Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. I remember being disappointed when we finally got to the Book of Kells . . . don't get me wrong it was amazing but just not what I had imagined. I also remember that I bought a beautiful Irish verse in the gift shop only to leave it on the bus . . . to this day I could kick myself for not "collecting all your personal items before departing the bus" . . . stupid tour guides! At least the rest of the trip was great . . . oh and the other thing I remember about Dublin? Maternity Clothes . . . who knew but that is where I bought 90% of the clothes I wore the first 6 months . . . and then I discovered Gap!
Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. I remember being disappointed when we finally got to the Book of Kells . . . don't get me wrong it was amazing but just not what I had imagined. I also remember that I bought a beautiful Irish verse in the gift shop only to leave it on the bus . . . to this day I could kick myself for not "collecting all your personal items before departing the bus" . . . stupid tour guides! At least the rest of the trip was great . . . oh and the other thing I remember about Dublin? Maternity Clothes . . . who knew but that is where I bought 90% of the clothes I wore the first 6 months . . . and then I discovered Gap!

1 Comments:
I thought the Trinity College gift shop was the coolest gift shop I had seen! We bought a print there which is apparently with your verse, because we can't find it anywhere!!!! I wish I would have known about the maternity clothes in Dublin since I was seven months along when we went!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home