Get Busy
It is exactly 3 weeks until Halloween . . . no big deal to me, but if Colin is going to have a costume I need to get moving. I was going to take the easy way out and just go buy one but have not found one that I really like or that is not some commercialized cartoon character. I have pulled out the pattern from last year and have three other options; lion, elephant, or skunk. I feel the pressure to make a cute costume like last year . . . I just don’t know if I am really in the mood to sew one this year . . . stay tuned for the decision.

4 Comments:
Colin would make a great lion! You've set the bar high with your previous creations. And thanks for the reminder about how close Halloween is ~ I can't believe it's even October, let alone that we're half way through the month.
OH, I totally get you on that one. I made Gabe's costume last year (Anakin Skywalker) and I didn't even make the cape, a friend did that years ago, but I was still worn out!! The good thing is when they get older they still play with the costume's so it's not just for one day. I say give yourself a break and buy it :)
...costumes...sheesh, all my punctuation and grammar flies out the window when I blog....
I always go for buying it, mainly because I can't sew. This year we're went with the scary theme...vincent will be a skeleton and joe will be an alien, oh and freddie will be pumpkin (I found a sleeper at the PX). I think I'm just going to be a witch again...are you going to dress up too? I just love Halloween!
Post a Comment
<< Home