Is it so?
I can't believe that ONE YEAR ago I started this blog . . . where does the time go? I know my life isn't always exciting or funny or sad but it is my life . . . I have enjoyed writing about it, sharing it with you, but most important putting my memories in writing for Colin to read some day. Here's to another year!

13 Comments:
Happy 'blogoversary'(is that a word?:)Heidi.
It has been a privilege to read about your journey on this blog, and thank you for sharing it with all of us.
congrats! thanks indeed
What would we all do without our daily dose of Heidi???
Wow, I can't believe you've been at it for a year! It seems like just yesterday you were asking how to get started...
Congratulations on your one year in Blogville. You've done such a great job in preserving your thoughts and memories for Colin. And, on a selfish note, I love reading your entries everyday ~ always interesting.
Wow..I can't believe it either, I've been reading your blog since last Nov. I wanted to thank you for sharing, you inspire me. I am an Army wife also. I thank you again, and here's too many more!
and Anonymous is right..What would we do with out our daily does of heidi? =)
Heidi: I've been a faithful reader since April of this year. You really are an inspiration as you've shared your darkest and brightest moments. It's a priviledge to be allowed to see that, especially as someone who doesn't know you.
Cheers on your first year; and heartier cheers for your future!
I've found that unless you write down those memories right away, most of them fade.You have done a very special thing for Colin by keeping this blog. :)
thank you, Heidi!!, I admire your creative ability to write, and the courage it takes, to ''post'' on the blog..........i truely enjoy watching Collin "grow"...you are part of my morning routine.....my coffee, and my computer time...until i hit the bottom of the coffee pot, "NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!"(end quote, the D.H.
Congratulations, Heidi! It's been addictive to get online and keep up with you and Colin. I check your blog every day and it is amazing to see how much has happened in a year. Especially now, that you are building your new home. Thanks for sharing.
Love, T
congrats!!! all the best of luck to you and colin
Heidi, I have kept up with your blog from the start and I can't believe it has been a year. I don't usually keep up with things that long!! It has been wonderful reading about you and Colin, you have made me laugh and cry. Thank you and keep up the memories.
I have enjoyed read about your amazing life. Thank you for sharing. I pray for you and Colin often. Looking forward to another year.
Post a Comment
<< Home