Monday, October 09, 2006

Ireland Trivia #23

I know it is after the noon time posting but here we go again . . . where am I?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi! It has been a long time since we've been in contact... I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you have been up to! Colin is such a handsome little boy and I can't believe how much he has grown! I have a little boy now too. His name is Oakley and he is 9 months old. We are stationed at Fort Carson now. I've taken some time off from teaching and I stay at home with Oakley and our dog Thor.

Ireland was our favorite place to visit while we were in Germany, although I don't think Andy and I were able to make it to as many places as you did. My guess for your location is the ...

Malahide Castle! I recognized the picture and had to dig out my photo album to see the name of the castle. Is that cheating? :)

Take care!
Jody Koontz

10/09/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Hmmmm....but where are the turrets? Is it Lough Rynn House?

10/10/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I have no idea where you are in that picture...

It's been a while, Heidi. How have you been?

10/10/2006 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Killarney National Park, Muckross House and Gardens

~T

10/10/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

I don't know where that is but it reminds me of Gonzaga U., and you look so cute!

10/10/2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger M said...

Malahide Castle outside of Dublin! I loved it there, it was so beautiful!

10/11/2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home