Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo . . . or something like that!

Since we were living in Germany last Halloween it meant buying a costume online, putting on the costume, snapping a few photos, and going to bed.

Colin as a pig in 2004.

This year I was too cheap to buy a costume so I decided to make it. Yep, I made it! It looks pretty good. So this year it meant buying fabric/pattern for costume, sewing costume, and snapping a few photos. Since we are back in the US, I guess we will venture out to see some of our family and friends. Oh what fun!

My Little Money in 2005.

8 Comments:

Blogger texasbug said...

Great job with the costume! I'm so impressed!

10/31/2005 8:30 AM  
Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Oh, hello...that boy is a future Zoolander, i.e. male model. I love how he is totally posing...what a cutie!

And great sewing job!

10/31/2005 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great costume! I can sympathize with you on Halloween in Europe. Sam's First Halloween we were up in Germany for J's Commander's Course. I actually put him in his costume about 3 weeks after Halloween, took photos and considered my job done.

I felt like some tourists we saw on the NC Outerbanks. They drove up to one of the lighthouses, while one person got out and started videoing, another took snapshots and the third person didn't even bother to get out of the car. Wham, bam, thank you, Maam.

I hope you have fun trick or treating and I know everyone will love seeing Colin in that adorable costume you made. Great job.

T

10/31/2005 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the tail on his costume - especially as it curls around his foot in the picture.

10/31/2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger Household6 said...

I love the little piggy costume! They both are cute. I hope you had a great Halloween!


On a side note, God bless you and your family. I pray for only the best for you in the future.

HH6

11/01/2005 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's the cutest monkey I've ever seen and you can be proud of yourself!! That's an awesome costume. I love the tail!!
Love, Kara

11/01/2005 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! What a great job you did!

11/01/2005 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy. You did great job on the costume!

12/04/2005 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home