Blogging Flashback
I was reading what I wrote on this day last year . . . it is the 13th today . . . 23 months ago life changed and it is also Friday the 13th? I do hate the 13th of each month but it doesn't bother me to have it on a Friday . . . I guess it will just always be an 'unlucky' day no matter what day of the week it falls on.

2 Comments:
I don't know what I want to say, but I guess that I just want you to know that we are always thinking of you and Colin. Christine was just in town for her sister's wedding. We said that we need to plan a girls trip into NYC. We'll get her here from London. You come up with Colin and J can take him camping with Sam. We'll have to make a plan. Praying for you both, Love~T
i feel exactly the same way about the 13th day of each month.......
Post a Comment
<< Home