Oops, I goofed
I sent an email to a few friends yesterday with a coupon to Toys R Us. I was so excited to save 20% on everything when you spend at least $75. I got the original email from a friend . . . it was the Toys R Us Special Holiday Savings for Family & Friends. She had scanned it and emailed it to some of her friends. I went to do my holiday shopping today at the local store . . . I had a load and when I presented the coupon the cashier said that they could not accept it. Why? It was not the original . . . huuummm, so I said that was fine because according to the coupon I can go online and still save the 20% and many items have free shipping this week. I was more than a little mad but understood, sort of.
I decided to not order online but if anyone would like to have the online coupon code please email me at haduty@aol.com and I will send it your way . . . you have to spend $75 to get the 20% but that isn't too hard. The offer expires on Saturday, October 21. Happy Shopping!
I decided to not order online but if anyone would like to have the online coupon code please email me at haduty@aol.com and I will send it your way . . . you have to spend $75 to get the 20% but that isn't too hard. The offer expires on Saturday, October 21. Happy Shopping!

1 Comments:
that's awesome heidi
real considerate
Post a Comment
<< Home