Ireland Trivia #24 ANSWER
The correct answer was . . .
Blarney Castle home of the Blarney Stone . . .
I was not brave enough to kiss the Blarney Stone because you are upside down way up at the top of the castle and you could see the land below (click link above). But I did hike to the top . . . remember I was about 5 months pregnant and never felt better . . . heck I felt much better at 8 months than I do now!
Blarney Castle home of the Blarney Stone . . .
I was not brave enough to kiss the Blarney Stone because you are upside down way up at the top of the castle and you could see the land below (click link above). But I did hike to the top . . . remember I was about 5 months pregnant and never felt better . . . heck I felt much better at 8 months than I do now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home