journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
posted by Heidi at 10/30/2006 08:35:00 AM
Cliffs of Mohr, County Clare
Ooooh, dang Roses, you are toooooo fast.I loved the Cliffs of Moher; I went in the late evening and was there for the sunset. Gorgeous!
The Cliffs of Moher, Ireland.Teresa
Heidi, you're really making me regret that we didn't make it to Ireland! Everything looks so pretty. I love this photo of you and Sean.
I agree with Patti. We didn't make it to Ireland when we were there either, but I sure am enjoying your pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Cliffs of Mohr, County Clare
Ooooh, dang Roses, you are toooooo fast.
I loved the Cliffs of Moher; I went in the late evening and was there for the sunset. Gorgeous!
The Cliffs of Moher, Ireland.
Teresa
Heidi, you're really making me regret that we didn't make it to Ireland! Everything looks so pretty. I love this photo of you and Sean.
I agree with Patti. We didn't make it to Ireland when we were there either, but I sure am enjoying your pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home