Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Problems Solved

The costume is finished! I made it this weekend . . . it is black, white, but not found all over . . . can you guess what critter it might be? Stay tuned for the pictures. I just know he is going to look adorable but I am a little biased . . . okay a lot.

The tile issue has been solved . . . well, at least the tile lady says it has. I will believe it when I see the boxes of tile sitting in my garage. I had to change the color but not the tile. My original choice was backordered a zillion square feet with no delivery date in the near future . . . oh well!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

A newspaper?
Heh, my dad brainwashed me with lame jokes.

10/24/2006 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 'skunk costume' for your little stinker..lol
B.S.

10/24/2006 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 guesses...
a king penguin
or a zebrito
ok a 3rd... a lemur :)

10/25/2006 12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a penguin. Can't wait to see it ~ you're so darn talented with those costumes!

10/25/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home