Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Another House Photo

I know you have been itching to see an updated house photo so here it is . . .

The exterior is finished and only needs the driveway and landscaping . . . too bad it rained all day since that was on the schedule . . . maybe next week or the next but soon. Stay tuned to inside photos . . . the painter is staining cabinets and painting walls too. The tile was suppose to be delivered today but haven't heard from the tile lady.

And just in case Melanie (Dusty Clodfelter) is reading this . . . what happened to your blog? I keep getting redirected to things about 'simpleton'. I just miss reading about those adorable kids of yours . . . and you . . . and Ruby.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Beautiful, Heidi. It really gives off a feeling of warmth and security. Do you think you'll be in by Christmas? Wouln't that be lovely?

L

10/26/2006 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updated photo of the house,it's looking really good!
Also, thanks for asking about Dusty Clodfelter, I've been missing her too & Ruby Wednesday!!!

10/26/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow! I love your brick...it's so pretty and unique! It looks like it is going to be a very nice house...I can wait to see pictures of your tile and inside furnishings.

10/26/2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

It's absolutely beautiful, Heidi. I can't wait to see photos of the inside and photos once it's finished.

10/26/2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Wow Heidi, it's going to be beautiful.

10/27/2006 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful house!

10/27/2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger KBG said...

Heidi -

I love, love, love the stone. So different. And the roofline! Looks very cool!

10/28/2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Where's Mel gone? n why? missin' her.

11/05/2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home