Dream
I had a dream a few nights ago that has me all worried. I had hoped that dreams would be a connection to Sean and that he would visit me often but he doesn't. Colin is also a big dreamer and will just laugh when he is sleeping . . . it is too cute and I wonder what he is dreaming. Maybe Sean is visiting him instead of me. Anyway, I had a dream that someone was telling me that something really bad happened to Sean . . . I could not see who was telling me . . . I woke up and for a split second forgot Sean had died . . . so now I am worrying if something else really bad happened to Sean that day? Guess it is just one more thing that has me wondering.

6 Comments:
Heidi, you know I would never dream of belittling you. But...the other night I had a frantic dream that I had to warn some family I've never seen before that ghost pirates were coming. Seriously. I woke up in a panic. Sometimes our worries can manifest themselves in very strange and frantic dreams, dreams that may not be a reflection of reality. Please don't twist yourself into knots over this.
Oh Heidi, I'm sorry you had a bad dream. Sarah is probably right. Stress of something else is probably what's on your mind and is manifesting disturbing dreams.
Big Hug from Kansas.
Dreams...
I believe that dreams can be very telling too. And I am sorry there are no answers for you. The news you have...being "it".
Novemeber just sounds tough, and with the house coming to fruition.
A lot of things going on for one person.
I will say a prayer for you.
All I can do is send a hug...there are no words....
So much is going on right now as armywife said. I'll be praying for you more, especially that you will have some reassuring and peaceful dreams.
We will all be thinking of you, Heidi. This month and especially the next 10 days must be really rough for you. Maybe you're dreading the second anniversary. I will try to find a Guiness on Veteran's Day and drink it for Sean - even though I don't like them much! Thanks for sharing your memories and photos of him. Best to you and Colin from "Oda Mae"
Post a Comment
<< Home