Sunday, October 28, 2007

so high school

I must admit that I enjoyed myself at the Halloween party. Thank goodness all the people around me went too. We all hung out and talked about life on our nice little block. It was almost like we were young kids because we all gathered before we made the short walk to the end of the block. As we left my mom wanted to take a photo, and I quickly snapped back, "Mom, this isn't high school!" Of course, I wish I had let her because it would have been nice to have . . . maybe the host or other neighbor will share their photos. I did feel like the odd man out but was okay with it by the night's end.

My Little Red Riding Hood turned out cute . . . the red cape was really snazzy and made me warm in the late night breeze. Oh, I got home after midnight!

Now I need to do the final touches on Colin's costume . . . no correct guesses yet!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staying out after midnight?! I haven't done that in a LONG time. Sounds like you had fun. Did you get a photo of yourself in the outfit?

10/30/2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

Sounds like you had a good time! I wanna see it!!

10/31/2007 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We ALL want to see Heidi Riding Hood!
Jenna's Mom

11/02/2007 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home