Monday, December 17, 2007

mail

I have really enjoyed all the Christmas cards that have been arriving in our mailbox! I love photos . . . I love to see how people have changed and children have grown. I am always running late on getting that perfect shot . . . you know that means it takes at least 50 that are not worth sending. In 2006, I never made it but this year we did it early. It wasn't the best but this is what we ended up with . . .

Of course there were a couple returned because people move so often in the military and several I wanted to send cards that I had no clue of your address so here is your email card . . . sort of tacky but maybe next year I will have located you, LOL!

I already know what I want to do next year . . . I want to make the cards like I did in 2005 but with a different message of course. And here are the out takes of the little stinker . . . all these happened in about 3 minutes . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Your card in 2005 was the most memorable and creative one I've ever received.

Hope Colin is feeling better!

12/17/2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

We loveyour card. I too, remember crying with the 2005 card!

12/18/2007 6:03 AM  
Blogger The Mrs. said...

so handsome! It looks like a great card!

12/18/2007 7:39 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks so much for the card, Heidi. Colin is too cute--what a little man! I'm hoping to get some cards out soon but they may be New Year's cards instead of Christmas...moving aches are taking up all of my time lately! Thanks again!

12/18/2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger keri said...

What a handsome little guy! Great card, Heidi!

12/18/2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the out takes!

12/19/2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home