letter writing
I sent out a couple postcards when in Mexico. It was hard to figure out what to write. It is sad that the art of letter writing seems to be lost. John and Abigail Adams were know to be really good at writing letters to each other during their relationship. I guess we can blame the lack of letter writing on the internet and email . . . they are way faster and easier. Of course postage stamps are going up again in May so it will cost even more to send a card. I wish Sean and I would have been better about writing letters to each other . . . it is nice to go back and read what we wrote to each other. I am sure future generations will get a good laugh too. I saw that the USPS is offering free postage to send a free card to a friend. I thought why not and the cards are nice looking too. Here is the article I found . . . it took me a long time to get to the links but it said it went through and I did not enter any credit card information so I don't know if it is really free. I guess time will tell when it arrives . . .

By the way, thanks to someone (you know who you are) who sent me that nice card on Valentine's Day . . . very touching as always!

By the way, thanks to someone (you know who you are) who sent me that nice card on Valentine's Day . . . very touching as always!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home