Wednesday, December 24, 2008

guess who?



No, really who is this? I am embarrassed that I have no idea who this actor is.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe he is Nester Carbonell, who was on Suddenly Susan with Brooke Sheilds and was most recently on Lost. http://www.tv.com/nestor-carbonell/person/27175/summary.html?tag=cast;stars;thumb;1

12/24/2008 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Colin caught his name, he is one sharp little guy.
Y'all have a Merry Christmas.

12/24/2008 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dead Elephant got it right:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004801/

Merry Christmas

12/24/2008 8:24 PM  
Blogger zoeesmommy said...

I read your post earlier and recognized him then we watched Dark Knight and I thought that's that guy! So yeah, they are right! How fun!

Merry Christmas!

12/24/2008 11:27 PM  
Blogger Clandestine Pug™ said...

I think he's the guy in "Cane" as "Frank Duque" - that 2007 NBC-series biopic about a Cuban family who had a rum business in Miami. :-)

12/28/2008 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was at Snowball express and thought the same thing! They told me he was in the last Batman movie but yes his name is Nester Carbonell. I had no clue!Glad you guys had fun my son and I did as well. Maybe next year we can meet in person!

1/06/2009 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home