Saturday, January 17, 2009

Foto Friday: late again

In honor of my upcoming birthday, I thought I would share how I spent my 27th birthday back in 2001. Yes, I was living in Germany and this is/was a real Outback Steakhouse. It tasted just like the US. It was about a two hour drive from our house but worth every mile. We went back several times and it changed names, the service continued to go downhill, and then the food was terrible so it closed down. I was surprised because every time we went it was packed!


Here's to getting older!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Happy Birthday!

1/17/2009 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1/18/2009 6:38 AM  
Blogger ABW said...

Happy Birthday!

We used to drive an hour to go to a German Chi Chi's. It wasn't that great, but I had huge mexican food withdrawals!

1/18/2009 5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

1/19/2009 8:14 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Hello and Happy Birthday! I just found your blog today, while I was looking for other military spouse-type blogs. I too went to that Outback Steakhouse for my birhtday in 2001 (unless there was more than one in Germany at that time, but I don't think so...) What a small world! I hope you had a wonderful day. Tiffany

1/21/2009 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home