Happy Fall
Okay so it sure doesn't feel like fall, but I have pulled out all the decorations . . . still need to put more out but hey it is a start!

. . . oh I can't wait to get started on the Halloween costume . . . oh and this year my idea got shot down . . . when did 5 year old start getting an opinion? So I let him pick . . . man I guess my thoughts and ideas are a thing of the past!
. . . oh I can't wait to get started on the Halloween costume . . . oh and this year my idea got shot down . . . when did 5 year old start getting an opinion? So I let him pick . . . man I guess my thoughts and ideas are a thing of the past!

3 Comments:
So what did HE pick???
In my complete nosiness - what is the framed newspaper clipping beside the picture? I can't read but one half of it, but it must be something good!! :)
Great decorations!
yeah my idea got shot down too. Although my husbands didn't dash 2 is going to be a komodo dragon and he thought that dash 1 should go as a side of beef. I had to veto that. Although I've lucked out he wants to be the same thing he was last year.
Post a Comment
<< Home