the job
You know I have been busy as a bee with the job . . . yes the part-time, only work 12 hours a week job . . . well, oh how good that sounds on paper and I am not talking about the paycheck either . . . I have worked everyday this week . . . I had my hours in by Tuesday! Yes, I am working on Friday too . . . man I am SO spoiled! I really hope to update soon . . . you know there is always something to write about with Colin and school . . . not saying a word because I will so jinx things! We are both good and happy . . . hmmmm, think I need to start thinking about a vacation . . .

2 Comments:
Glad to hear things are going well!
I need your help! We are planning a trip in October during fall break. We are thinking about going to Germany (mostly so we can make a quick stop to Legoland for the kids), but want to know some must sees for Germany. We have about 7 to 10 days we can travel. If you would be will to give me some advice you can email me at amych47@aol.com. Thanks!
Amazing race starts again this Sunday!!
Post a Comment
<< Home