Friday, July 10, 2009

made it

I made it safely to my destination yesterday . . . I swear it was the longest flight that I have ever been on . . . so packed and uncomfortable too. And you know what was totally odd? It was an international flight with over 200 people and we unloaded on the tarmac onto buses . . . yes, and the buses would not leave until everyone was off board . . . I was going nuts and was so not thrilled with how people were taking there sweet dear time. And because of them I totally had to run to catch my connection which I did as they were calling for final boarding. And then I arrived only to have no luggage; great! Thankfully it showed up last night . . . so tired and well it is 3am and I can't sleep . . . always take me a bit to get on Europe time . . . oh and that is where I am again. LOL Set off tomorrow to where we are really going . . . so excited and it is so much colder than Texas!

Life is good!

9 Comments:

Blogger Janai Rogers said...

Have fun! Enjoy every minute!

7/10/2009 10:20 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Have fun and keep us posted!!! :)

7/10/2009 10:21 PM  
Blogger KMcD said...

YAY! I was so glad to see you "checkin' in". It's good to humor your friends. ;)

Have a fantastic trip. xoxoxo

7/11/2009 8:00 PM  
Blogger KBG said...

Huh... That's how life was in Ukraine. I wonder if you're in Eastern Europe... Can't wait to hear where you ended up!

7/12/2009 5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't forget another map thingy... It was so great to visualize where all the great places the last time.

7/12/2009 11:44 PM  
Anonymous SMC said...

Have been thinking about you and hoping you are having a really, really wonderful time....you deserve it!! Can't wait to hear about your destination...but cool sounds great to us here in Texas!
Hugs....Mom C.

7/17/2009 5:18 PM  
Blogger Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Hope you're having a great time!!

7/21/2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I can't comment on your travel site, so I'm putting it here.

I am envious that you went to Vasa Museet. I didn't hear about it until after I had been to Stockholm twice. Dang. I missed out.

Also, what, you didn't eat any surstromming (fermented herring)? It's the right season, you know...

And I am SO curious who you're traveling with...

Hope you're having fun.

7/24/2009 10:25 AM  
Blogger KMcD said...

I couldn't leave a comment on your travel site either...

The pictures are so amazing!!! Wow, the description of your train ride made me so envious. To see all of that beauty AND snow...I know you must be having a great time!

Are you on your way home? I cannot wait to hear all about it. ;)

7/24/2009 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home