remembering . . .
I saw this commercial the other day and thought it was fitting . . . today is one of 'those' days for me. My mind is so busy thinking about the trip but of course the obvious is in the front of my mind . . . and just like any other day . . . I remember

7 Comments:
I've been thinking about you this weekend. It's amazing how we've never met, but you and your family have impacted my life. Thank you for continuing to let us into your life and for sharing the good as well as the bad with us. Safe travels.
You guys are in my thoughts today.
As always we honor our American HEROES.....and Team Sims is foremost among them.
With love,
Jenna's Mom
awe...that brought tears to my eyes...thanks for sharing.
Always thinking of you and Colin and Sean, and especially today...
Thinking of you today, of course.
love & prayers
Post a Comment
<< Home