off day post
Hey it is only Thursday and I am posting . . . silly me! Anyway, I finally watched the series finale of ER . . . I so hated the ending!!! I like closure and there wasn't any . . . oh well guess I need a new show to watch. I am sure missing The Amazing Race too! You know what else annoys me? All the silly emails I get from stores . . . I swear it took me over an hour to unsubscribe to their emails . . . and I am sure they will still keep sending them. I guess that is what happens when you shop the internet; which I totally love! Not much happening around here . . . just in a holding pattern for the big summer trips; have I mentioned how excited I am?

5 Comments:
hmm...
i don't remember if you would post every Friday, or if you were only going to post on Friday.
I was also disappointed with the last show of ER...I haven't been a diehard fan for a few years...but I did expect something better than that...to have that woman die after having those twins made me very sad, why not end on a happy note...it is just tv...are you watching Castle, on ABC? It is kind of fun.
totally agree about Amazing Race! Best show on tv!
I hate store emails! Especially when you get five from the same store in one week, and they make the print so darn small on the bottom how can anyone read where to click to unsubscribe.
I was really disappointed about Amazing Race too. That's the highlight of my Sunday evening--sad I know.
I get a ton of store stuff too, I can't wait to one day change my email address if we ever move, and actually have a few days of spam free living....I probably won't get any emails at all!
Post a Comment
<< Home