I remember when you first posted those pics...my husband (Then bf) was deployed, I was inspired and I started taking pics of the screen when we chatted too...it was a great idea of Sean's to capture the moment like that.
I love this picture. I have been following your blog for quite some time and enjoy your insight to one of life's most difficult situations. You're in my thoughts and prayers Heidi.
7 Comments:
I remember when you first posted those pics...my husband (Then bf) was deployed, I was inspired and I started taking pics of the screen when we chatted too...it was a great idea of Sean's to capture the moment like that.
Wow...no words to describe that. *HUGS*
I love this one.
Oh Heidi... My heart still aches for you.
I love this picture. I have been following your blog for quite some time and enjoy your insight to one of life's most difficult situations. You're in my thoughts and prayers Heidi.
what a great memory...
I think this is all-around one of the neatest things you could possibly have. I am so glad Sean wanted to do that.
Post a Comment
<< Home