finally, it's back
The Amazing Race . . . now I just have to remember to watch on Sunday evening . . . so excited now must watch episode one that I taped . . . I so want to go on that show!
journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
4 Comments:
I snorted outloud during the roadblock. Truly one of the best AR moments. Enjoy it!
I laughed and laughed too! It was hilarious!
I would love to be on that show....
We want to go on there so bad, too!
i keep telling hubs he should go on it, seeing as though Uncle Sam has sent him everywhere and hell hole in between he'd be a shoe in to win. Except that whole not playing well with others. That would do him in. so if you ever need a partner I'd loan him to you. Just a warning... he doesn't like to talk. : ) but you two would probably kick ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home