Monday
Another week is starting . . . I spent 5 hours this weekend sorting through the boxes that have been in storage for a long time . . . some from 2000 when I went to Germany. It was a great feeling to finally dig through things on mine, Sean's, and Colin's. It was good to down size and give things away. I wasn't sure how I would feel but the most emotional part for me was looking at all of the baby clothes. Just the sight of one my favorite sweaters made me sad . . . and it was so tiny; you sometimes forget how little they are as newborns and oh how fast they grow! Of course, I kept most of his baby things thinking I would have another baby soon after but that did not happen . . . I am slowly getting rid of things and know that others will put them to good use. Oh well . . . life is good right now . . . colder but my heart is warm.

3 Comments:
here is something else to smile about, the new season of Amazing Race begins on 2/15!
NO WAY! I did not know that about AR . . . so VERY excited now!
Great job Heidi!
Post a Comment
<< Home