new show
So I had heard about his show but had no idea what channel it was . . . The Principal's Office on TruTV. . . oh my our country is in trouble if these kids are in charge one day . . . I mean some of these kids are just idiots and I promise you will laugh so hard. I just can't believe some of the tales these kids come up with . . . anyone else watch this show?

2 Comments:
I do! I laugh my butt off! I think back to all the stories I heard when I worked at VMHS in the office. I agree with you, we are in big trouble if these are the kids that will be running the country, wait some of them already are there!!
I watch this, too -- funny and scary at the same time. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing or saying some of the stuff kids toss out these days! A friend whose husband is a HS assistant principal says the show is just everyday life in a HS -- he loves to watch it even after living it all day!
~Sue K
Post a Comment
<< Home