my favorite
I am so not a yogurt person by let me tell you that these Yoplait Whips are just amazing! I mean really just yummy. I have only tried the Key Lime, Strawberry, and Peaches and Cream . . . Key Lime being my favorite!


journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two

5 Comments:
The Orange Creme is really good too...tastes like a creamsicle! The double chocolate one is awesome, but I'm not a fan of the raspberry-chocolate one. I'm not a yogurt person either, but I LOVE the Whips!
I like yogurt and key lime is my absolute favorite too!! yummy!!!
I love those...they used to have one called "caramel delight" or something like that and it was so good. I used to dip strawberries in it for a treat--the chocolate mousse works well too. :)
I love the strawberry and the chocolate mint...
:)
Your post prompted me to go out and get the chocolate one...definitely nice and light. But I really miss German yogurts...they do dairy products sooo well, not too sweet...just perfect!
Post a Comment
<< Home