Foto Friday: cold
This week we had a little ice storm come through . . . now if it is going to be cold this is what I want to see . . .

Oh how I miss the snow! You know the first few times you see this in your driveway you are awe struck and just want to go play . . . and then reality sets in and you hate it because the shovel must get busy! Thank goodness I had great neighbors who would do the side walks since we lived on a corner with a lot of foot traffic. I think this is just a beautiful picture . . . so peaceful . . . it was taken at a ski area about 40 minutes from our house in Kaltenbrunn . . . just breath taking isn't it!
Oh how I miss the snow! You know the first few times you see this in your driveway you are awe struck and just want to go play . . . and then reality sets in and you hate it because the shovel must get busy! Thank goodness I had great neighbors who would do the side walks since we lived on a corner with a lot of foot traffic. I think this is just a beautiful picture . . . so peaceful . . . it was taken at a ski area about 40 minutes from our house in Kaltenbrunn . . . just breath taking isn't it!

2 Comments:
If I could send you our snow...I would! You can have it ALL!
We have plenty of it now - yesterday was a beautiful day, just like a postcard! I love the snow-capped mountains, makes me sad to think about leaving this place eventually!
Alex
Post a Comment
<< Home