journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
Friday, February 06, 2009
Foto Friday: finally!
Wow, it has been a busy week around the house. I have been busy being a parent and finally making some changes . . . I know it is about time! I tell you I have been sleeping so much better . . . why? . . . life continues to be good!
It is good to hear you say life is good! Sean would want that. You being happy and feeling that life is going well in no way diminishes your love for him but rather sustains his legacy for you, Colin, and all the free people of the USA. ~Sue K
5 Comments:
Awe what a precious boy!:0)
I'm working on that same exact problem with my youngest!!
So great to hear you so upbeat...
It is good to hear you say life is good! Sean would want that. You being happy and feeling that life is going well in no way diminishes your love for him but rather sustains his legacy for you, Colin, and all the free people of the USA. ~Sue K
Tell me your secret cuz I stil havne't got Catie out of ours...
Post a Comment
<< Home