irony
My grandfather died yesterday . . . after four long months living a life that he always said he never wanted to live being confined to a hospital bed . . . the irony is that he died 6 years after my grandmother . . . on the exact same day. They were married almost 30 years before they divorced and had been divorced about that long too, but they both died on March 1. It hit me this morning about the date as I was getting dressed. . . just a little strange. Oh and when my grandmother died in 2003, Texas was getting hit with an ice storm and I was stuck in Dallas after a long flight from Germany . . . now, the east coast is getting hit and other family members are dealing with the weather.
I am sure you have noticed my lack of blogging . . . I am still around just busy . . . living life and enjoying each and every minute.
I am sure you have noticed my lack of blogging . . . I am still around just busy . . . living life and enjoying each and every minute.

10 Comments:
i am sorry to hear about your grandfather. those are not coincidences, i call it symetry or bookends, or signs. glad you hear that the reason you are blogging less is because you are out there enjoying life. good for you!
I'm sorry about your grandfather. Don't worry about the blogging. While we love to keep up with you. I'd rather hear you are enjoying life.
I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. You and your family with be in our prayers.
Sorry to hear about your grandfather.
Glad you are enjoying every second and every minute though, that's great to hear!
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope your family is able to make it in from the east coast. You're in my thoughts...
I am sorry to hear about your grandfather.
Heidi, I am very happy that you are living life ane enjoying each and every minute. That's awesome. I also can't wait to hear more about your trip. Any itinerary ideas?
~Teresa
sorry to hear about your grandfather.
enjoy being busy and everything else that life brings you! but I do miss you.
Such is life.. no one needs to tell you how much easier it is to lose a loved one after a long illness.
I am thrilled, thrilled to hear you are enjoying life. Welcome back to enjoyment.
Sorry about your Grandfather..... I can't wait to read about your adventures!!! :)
That is VERY ironic.. I've heard of married couples dying on the anniversary of the spouses's date of death, but never DIVORCED couples. Odd indeed.
I remember losing my grandpa. It was one of the most difficult times in my life- at least, at the time. I was a sophmore in high school. I am so sorry for your loss, Heidi.
Post a Comment
<< Home