Wednesday, December 23, 2009

you think

So tonight I started pulling out serving plates for our Christmas lunch . . . nothing traditional of course . . . hey what is better (not to mention easier) than just hanging out with family and eating a burger . . . okay so I too can think of other things.

As I stood back I started laughing at how OCD it seemed and yes it was driving me crazy that some items were in the refrigerator and could not be in their spot. Hey I like to make sure everything is in order . . . so at my own expense here is my pre-planning lay out.

And YES all the clutter is driving me nuts!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Too funny... I would love to see how you plan your trips...

12/23/2009 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love using your Polish pottery? Mine makes me happy every time we use it -- and we're using it for everyday! ~Sue K

12/27/2009 8:44 PM  
Blogger KBG said...

I love that you have jars of pickles sitting in serving dishes. That makes me laugh!

12/28/2009 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home