a new fan
I am home today with a sick boy . . . he woke me at 4 to go to the restroom and then told me his stomach hurt. As any "mother of the year" would do I told him to go back to sleep . . . as he crawled into the bed he started gagging so quickly got him to the restroom. Yep, he is sick and now I know why I am never 'nominated', LOL . . . I know he feels bad since he has been on the couch and only got up to go to the restroom . . . sort of nice but sort of a pain for me to miss work . . . I really need to be there on Thursday as I am missing several in December . . . oh well sometimes it just works that way. I'm still going with my plans.
So we caught up on The Amazing Race . . . Colin has become a new fan and is always asking, "when's the race coming on?" . . . when he saw them put on the wooden clogs he remembered our trip to Amsterdam and well did this . . .
So we caught up on The Amazing Race . . . Colin has become a new fan and is always asking, "when's the race coming on?" . . . when he saw them put on the wooden clogs he remembered our trip to Amsterdam and well did this . . .
. . . and while he is resting on the couch what am I doing? Do you really want to know? I am getting out Christmas decorations . . . well as much as I can, because I really am being a good mom and taking care of this sick little boy! Is it bed time yet? I do still have on my pajamas but it isn't even 10 yet . . . man what a long day awaits me!

2 Comments:
Hope he feels better soon...
I would have and have done the same thing. Don't feel bad! I hope he feels better soon... :(
Post a Comment
<< Home