Wednesday, October 14, 2009

looking for

So my digital camera is starting to act frazzled . . . that means I am on a search for a new one! I am looking for one with a zoom but not sure I am ready to buy a DSLR . . . hey I am cheap you know. Any suggestions? Any to avoid? Thanks in advance . . . as I really don't have the time to spend hours doing research . . . just want someone to tell me what I should buy, LOL.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I have a Cannon EOS and I love it, I have never had a lick of trouble with it. You can also but different lenses for it too.. Good luck.. :)

10/14/2009 9:07 PM  
Blogger KBG said...

I had a Sony Cybershot for a lot of years and I loved it. I did finally move up to a DSLR (the Nikon D40, which I also love) which is the only reason I left the little one behind.

I have a friend who had a little one that is waterproof (Samsung maybe?) and I thought that was a cool feature - she could use it in the pool. It also took great out-of-water shots. I'll ask her what it is.

10/15/2009 5:42 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

The one I had before I got my DSLR (Nikon D60) was a Canon S2IS. I loved it. It was a nice compromise between the plain point and shoot and an SLR.

10/15/2009 5:57 AM  
Blogger The Mrs. said...

I love me my kodak. shoot i dont know what kind it is. it has a kick ass zoom and isnt one of those cameras you can slide in your back pocket so i look at it as a starter to one of those fancy shmancy ones. http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/Z915_Digital_Camera/productID.145103400 its last years version of this one.

love it!

10/16/2009 5:18 PM  
Blogger C. said...

Hey there - love, love, love my Canon Rebel XTi. I'm a hobby shutterbug, but even if I weren't, the pictures are amazing.

10/22/2009 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home