Friday, October 23, 2009

behind; what's new?

So Halloween is in 8 days . . . I always love making the costume but this year all my ideas were shot down. The kiddo had his own ideas and well guess who won? So can you guess what he wanted to be this year?

And literally that is what the costume looks like right now . . . just a pile of 'stuff' waiting to be put together. This is the first year it has been a no-sew costume . . . I'm certain he will be adorable and it sure beats a Power Ranger or Ninja Turtle . . . not knocking those but not a fan of characters. Okay back to cleaning . . . since I was sick last week so much to do around this house . . . the windows are open and loving the cool breeze that is filling the house!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

scarecrow?

10/23/2009 3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

scarecrow???

10/23/2009 7:05 PM  
Blogger T Ridgeway said...

I'm a third guess of scarecrow!

10/23/2009 9:01 PM  
Blogger ABW said...

I'd say a scarecrow too?

10/24/2009 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home