Wednesday, November 18, 2009

10 years

I couldn't let today pass without posting something about the anniversary marking a very sad day in Aggieland when bonfire stack collapsed and killed 12 Aggies. . . hard to believe it was 10 years ago. I remember walking by the TV in the library at Northeast Middle School (Clarksville TN) and immediately did a double take . . . rushed home to turn on the news and was glued to the TV most of the night.

I have four or five years of memories of watching that baby burn while in College Station . . . now we need to BTHO Baylor and tu! I think I will try to find some old photos of me at bonfire . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger ABW said...

Beat Baylor? Seriously? And here I thought we were friends. :)

11/18/2009 9:34 PM  
Blogger ABW said...

I went to bonfire in 1991, nothing like Baylor's wimpy one!

My friend was there that day and went to help like so many other students. I still remember listening to her talk about it....

11/18/2009 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say sort of the same thing.....
I love you but enough of the beating UT talk.

Jenna's mom

11/20/2009 9:54 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh come on you know how my Aggies can be . . . never know if they will show up to play real football, LOL! All in good fun and I love you guys too!

11/20/2009 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home