Thursday, March 25, 2010

annoyed again

Oh how easy would life be without drama? Sometimes I 'enjoy' it and well honestly if it doesn't involve money, I don't mind it. After two days of no shows or returned phone calls on the issue below . . . not to forget it has been 10 business days, I decided to enter a formal complaint with the city . . . probably won't speed up the process but at least there will be something in writing. I have a feeling I will be paying to get the system repaired as they don't think my grass being watered and green is a sense of urgency. I beg to differ that they destroyed/damaged my property.

Today's annoyance is people passing on the right . . . double yellow center line and solid white line of the right . . . isn't that illegal? Oh and to top it off there is has a perpendicular street intersection that you are obstructing too. I see it EVERY time I drive this route . . . today it was bad as a big 18 wheel truck decided to pass on my right while three other cars were patiently waiting for the first car to make a left turn . . . it could have been bad but it wasn't. I know it has been over 20 years since I took driver's education but seriously am I wrong?

Hmmm, I'm seeing a pattern of being annoyed easily . . . think it is time to plan a trip . . . come on June I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home