Thursday, March 18, 2010

summer planning

Already thinking about where we will go when we 'escape' the Texas heat this summer so thought I would let Colin give his 2 cents; man is he funny!

Me: Where do you want to go this summer?

Colin: You know that big slide with the sharks at the bottom in the pool that was on 'the race'?

Me: Yes, I remember that show.

Colin: The one the girl would not go down and lost the race Mom.

Me: Yes, that was in Dubai.

Colin: Well, that is where I want to go.

Me: Hmmmm, that is a little expensive for a six year old to go for a vacation!


I am working on blogging about the Spring Break trip . . . hopefully tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think Colin has been bitten by your travel bug ; )...

What great memories your creating.

3/19/2010 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home