ho-hum
Another week has come and gone . . . I swear it was a super long week but certain the weekend will be over before I know it . . . glad it is a three day. I had yet another 'illness' that I will not discuss because it was so disgusting . . . got over it to only have it show right back up 2 days later! Yuck! I swear it was a real pain in the ass, LOL.
Colin has adjusted back to a school routine . . . just really is doing well at school . . . his first year of school is officially half way over and report cards come out next week. Where has this year gone? I still look at him and get teary eyed thinking about how much he has grown up the last 5 years . . . never imagined I would make it to this point but now look to the future and really get super sad!
I too have adjusted to being back in school and will miss two days next week for 'training' . . . I know what a rough life, he-he. I am trying to grasp the fact that in a couple days I will be 36 years old . . . yeah how the hell did this happen? Oh I am just happy to be alive and celebrating them and hope they keep coming year after year . . . but seriously 36?
Colin has adjusted back to a school routine . . . just really is doing well at school . . . his first year of school is officially half way over and report cards come out next week. Where has this year gone? I still look at him and get teary eyed thinking about how much he has grown up the last 5 years . . . never imagined I would make it to this point but now look to the future and really get super sad!
I too have adjusted to being back in school and will miss two days next week for 'training' . . . I know what a rough life, he-he. I am trying to grasp the fact that in a couple days I will be 36 years old . . . yeah how the hell did this happen? Oh I am just happy to be alive and celebrating them and hope they keep coming year after year . . . but seriously 36?

6 Comments:
Happy Birthday to you!
I think 36 is going to be a great year for you!! Still can't wait for you to share everything that's been happening!! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!
You are still so young!!!! 36 was a good year for me and I bet it will be a great year for you. ¡¡¡Feliz Cumpleaños!!!
wow you are old. I'm kidding. hope you have a fabulous birthday and an even more fabulous year!
pst. sign ups for the valentine swap are up
Well...old lady...NOT....today is the day! (when you are 61 we will talk about old age..he..he). Hope you have an AWESOME, AMAZING, and VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XOXO
Happy Birthday Heidi! In a few weeks I'll be 36 as well. Hard to believe. My girls tell me "You are old, mom"
Post a Comment
<< Home