journal of my life . . . with a random thought or two
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
looking back
Just sitting here thinking about what I was doing six years ago . . . hard to believe it has been six years . . . man oh man they aren't kidding when they say time sure does go by fast!
I woke up this morning thinking about your sweet 6 year old....the time does pass so quickly! Please give him a big "Happy Birthday" and a hug from us!
3 Comments:
I woke up this morning thinking about your sweet 6 year old....the time does pass so quickly! Please give him a big "Happy Birthday" and a hug from us!
happy birthday to your baby! they dont stay babies very long do they?
ya know in Poland, they celebrate the Mom on the bday :)
love & prayers for both of ya'll a couple days late
Post a Comment
<< Home