Gobble, Gobble
Wishing all our friends a Happy Thanksgiving . . .

. . . my little turkey loved the turkey leg this year but no mention of 'turkey bark'. We got home just in time for a nice big late lunch . . . we have been in Washington, D.C. since Saturday. We had a great time and it was colder in Texas today than D.C.! I hope to blog about our adventures but the best part was catching up with friends!
. . . my little turkey loved the turkey leg this year but no mention of 'turkey bark'. We got home just in time for a nice big late lunch . . . we have been in Washington, D.C. since Saturday. We had a great time and it was colder in Texas today than D.C.! I hope to blog about our adventures but the best part was catching up with friends!

3 Comments:
Yummy! That looks delicious! Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Love that picture!
And how was the bark??? I thought of that when we were carving ours... lol
Post a Comment
<< Home