nap time . . .
If we are having nap time in our household it means one thing . . . Colin must be sick! Indeed he is . . . poor little guy is just miserable but after a 'speedy' visit to the Sunday Clinic he was diagnosed with Paraflu . . . so rest and fluids are on his agenda the next few days! I will say that the hospital we visit has a Sunday Clinic for its current patients that attend any of their clinics and it was SO nice! We arrived 10 minutes before it opened and there were already 10 people in line . . . it took a bit to get checked in but we were in and out in less than 2 hours. I think that is just great . . . I have had times where I sat in rival hospitals ERs for over 12 hours. So back to nursing the patient I go.

2 Comments:
Feel better soon Colin!!!
Hope he feels better soon, and that you don't catch it!
Post a Comment
<< Home