Halloween Eve
Well usually by this point the costume is finished and ready for the big day, but this year it will be different. I am must admit that I am a bit sad but this year there will be no costume. I know, I can't believe it either. It wasn't that I didn't ask just about every day for a month for suggestions or ideas but this year Colin just didn't seem into a costume. I am totally fine with his decision and thankfully I had 11 years of amazing costumes that put a smile on my face.


2 Comments:
Lol...Heidi...I can totally relate. I remember when my son (now age 54)thought Halloween and costumes were neat, and then the year that he all-of-a-sudden didn't. I was crushed. Some day Colin will look back at all these wonderful photos, and get a big kick out of them. You're such a great mom the way you document everything with your terrific pictures all the time. ; )
thinking of your family on this memorial day weekend
Post a Comment
<< Home