7th grade
Colin has started middle school . . . I am still trying to figure out how we made it this far! They took school photos the day we picked up his schedule . . .
. . . good thing I made him throw on a decent shirt because we had no clue about the photo! He sure is growing faster than I would like!
. . . good thing I made him throw on a decent shirt because we had no clue about the photo! He sure is growing faster than I would like!
6th grade on left and 7th of the right . . .
I can not believe how grown up he is becoming! His schedule this year is a bit demanding even with a class for high school credit, but he seems excited!


3 Comments:
Great Job!!
He is so tall now! He is growing up so fast - wow!
Sue Kirlin
was thinking of you and your family yesterday. xo
Post a Comment
<< Home