Free Tricare for Life . . . probably not!
These are the issues that I now worry about. Colin and I loose our free Tricare Prime coverage in less than two years and start paying an enrollment fee as if we were retirees. Are you planning to retire soon? Many of our uniformed are promised lifetime medical coverage for FREE but if the Pentagon has their way you will soon be paying double or triple for your enrollment fee . . . we are talking over $1000. If you want to voice your opinion go to this CapWiz link and send a letter to your representatives . . . it only takes a couple of minutes. If you don't say anything now then you can't complain later when you are writing that check.

9 Comments:
Have written and complained. Will also forward this site to EVERYONE I know and ask for them to do so as well.
Please stop worrying though my dear sweet friend. Everything is going to be OK. GOD will provide and while it is great to think ahead and prepare....please stop the worrying.
I pray for you daily.
Hugs and blessings,
Godstxgirl
I just wrote my Oklahoma reps. Thanks for the info and I also wanted to tell you that I am e-mailing to everyone I know as well.
:0)
Roxanne
Check New Jersey off your list. I really hope this helps!
Ang
I put you on my blog list- hope that's okay. Thank you for sharing your blog. People that you don't even know are praying for you!
Done.
Heidi,
I emailed all reps, TV stations and newspapers in the Peoria and Chicago area. I'm always willing to help if you need me.
Nancy
Thanks for letting me know about this. We retire in three years, and I want it worked out for you and us before then. I will email first thing tomorrow!
WOMEN THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN MERRIED FOR LESS THEN FIVE YEARS AND THERE HUSBANDS DIE SHOULD BE DELEDED FROM TRICARE AFTER FIVE YEARS OF RECEIVING BENEFIT.MUST OF THEM RECEIVE SURVIVORS BENEFIT AND S S .
I KNOW WOMEN WHOM HAVE RECEIVED TRICARE FOR EVER AND ARE AT A DOCTOR JUST ABOUT EVERY DAY FOR NO GOOD REASON ,THERE ANSWER IS I DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING. ????DO AWAY WITH THIS BENEFIT FOR THIS SORRY PEOPLE JUST USING THE SYSTEM.
THANK YOU
FAYETTEVILLE
NORTH CAROLINA
I will sign this. My husband was medically retired due to his injuries and we pay the lovely enrollment fee. Also the most amazing thing to me is that they don't offer him life insurance. He can pay for it through the VA and the coverage he got in the military would cost him 2500 a month at the age of 65 when he isn't employed. No one will pick him up b/c he has PTSD, depression, and an axiety disorder. It's beyond me that they caused this and charge him an insane amount of money to have life insurance especially when no one else will pick him up. I too have a soap box for the wounded and the fallen. It angers me.
Post a Comment
<< Home