Memory Lapse
I was looking over all my photos from the holidays and realized my brain must have forgotten to snap a few photos. "My wife" (Jenny) was in town during Christmas! We finally got to see each other after six long months. It was nice to be away from kids and eat at a normal pace . . . it seemed everyone that they sat around our table had a child under 1 . . . we could not escape them! Baby L was sick and slept the entire time I was there so did not get a photo of her but Baby E was wide eyed and afraid she was going to miss something . . . I can't believe how big the girls have grown . . . it seems like yesterday they were born but now are over 9 months old! Baby E has been so sick and in the hospital . . . hope she gets better soon . . . her mommy needs to save her sick days for when she is "sick" . . . I guess during the excitement of seeing each other my brain shut down and forgot to take pictures . . . I never take photos of myself . . . but did snap this lone photo . . .

Oh well, maybe next time we are together my brain will remember to snap a photo of me and "my wife"! By the way, how is that calendar working for you?

Oh well, maybe next time we are together my brain will remember to snap a photo of me and "my wife"! By the way, how is that calendar working for you?

2 Comments:
What a cute girl!
Okay - very funny about the calendar. It seemed like such a bargain at the time. And I checked online, in 2011 I can use it.
By the way - that baby is stunning! And so intelligent to get that plastic fish almost all of the way into her mouth. I bet her Mom is amazing. ;)
Love,
Your Wife
Post a Comment
<< Home