Sunday, December 30, 2007

how can it be?

One of the hardest days for me is Colin's birthday . . . probably because Sean never lived to be apart of one . . . I always remember Colin's birth day and what a happy family we were . . . I know he would be so proud of our little bundle of joy who has more energy than one should be allowed . . . a look back at Colin from birth to each birthday party so far! Wow, has he changed! I sure miss that black hair . . .


Is he really 4? I can not believe my little boy is growing so fast!

We had the birthday party yesterday . . . I was so calm and laid back until it was time to do cake and gifts. Wow, I am not as organized as I thought. Of course the location of the party did not help by having a "Snow Day" of fun planned for anyone who visited the museum . . . it was neat but a headache if you ask me!

The boy was more excited to tear the wrapping paper than what was actually in the box. I could barely keep up with him. He really did appreciate all who came and hoped you had a fun time too! He promises I will be better organized next year!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Colin. Someday, I hope you and Ayden can get together and play again.

12/30/2007 7:20 PM  
Blogger ABW said...

Happy Birthday Colin!!!

12/30/2007 7:44 PM  
Blogger MQ said...

Happy Birthday little man!! Asher says four is the best year ever ;)

12/30/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger The Mrs. said...

Happy Birthday Colin!

What a cutie and what an adorable cake!!

12/31/2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Colin!
Prayed the joyfuls for you & Colin, like I do for others & their moms on their b-day.
i love the photos :)

1/01/2008 1:44 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!!!

1/02/2008 11:03 PM  
Blogger keri said...

Happy Birthday Colin. Heidi - did you make the cake?

1/03/2008 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little man. I lurk here sometimes, just checked in and saw you had some cute photos. Take care, and have a great new year from your friends down south in Victoria.

1/22/2008 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home