Monday, March 29, 2010

resolved?

On Friday I gave it one last call to get my sprinkler fixed . . . you know three strikes you are out . . . I was stern but sweet too. I told the manager how annoyed I was with the situation. I hung up and left to meet Colin for lunch. Before I arrived back home I had a message from the head of something. And guess who was at my house within hours? Yep, they sure were . . . of course I am sure they loved my constant watchful eye but I insisted there was yet another broken pipe . . . and guess who was right? Oh yes I was. They dug it up but did not have the part to fix it so told me they would return the next day to fix it. Of course I laughed and said, "Saturday?" He told me they would not come too early but I told him early was better for me so he told me he would send someone at 7 . . . again I laughed and thought whatever. Of course they did not come at 7 and at 930 I left . . . came home at 7pm to find it fixed. Now, just waiting on dirt and grass . . . I'm not expecting anything more but hopefully I have seen the last of them . . . I'm sure they are happy to be done with me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home