our day
Today is the first official Gold Star Wives Day . . . so I guess it is a 'happy' day to me and thousands of others like me. Here is the article about the Senate resolution . . . so to all those walking in the same shoes as me . . . you are being thought of today and every other day!
We recently reconnected with many families in Dallas for the Snowball Express . . . it was nice but very sad too because every child I saw knew had lost a father or mother . . . yes, there were several men there with their kiddos . . . it tugs at you hard but for 4 days no explanation is needed and it is nice to know that no one feels sorry for you because they too have been there and done that! Be sure to take time to enjoy your family during this holiday season . . . oh and take TONS of photos too!
We recently reconnected with many families in Dallas for the Snowball Express . . . it was nice but very sad too because every child I saw knew had lost a father or mother . . . yes, there were several men there with their kiddos . . . it tugs at you hard but for 4 days no explanation is needed and it is nice to know that no one feels sorry for you because they too have been there and done that! Be sure to take time to enjoy your family during this holiday season . . . oh and take TONS of photos too!

1 Comments:
Just an FYI, I don't feel sorry for you, I am just sorry, but mostly I am constantly amazed by your grace and strength.
Post a Comment
<< Home