1st Day
My 2nd grader (gulp) was all smiles this morning . . .
. . . he was asleep by 8:15pm and up at 6:15am. He was well rested, ate a super breakfast, and was ready to get to work . . . well at least I hope he was ready to get to work! I got a good vibe from his teacher on Monday when we met her . . . fingers crossed it is a super year with not too much homework!
After I dropped him off, I came home to look at 1st Day Photos from Kindergarten and First Grade to compare to today . . .
. . . I would say someone has had a little growth spurt! Can't wait to hear all about his day!
After I dropped him off, I came home to look at 1st Day Photos from Kindergarten and First Grade to compare to today . . .
. . . I would say someone has had a little growth spurt! Can't wait to hear all about his day!

5 Comments:
You baby boy has turned into a really good looking kid! You've done a lot of learning to live in these years. Congratulations.
WOW!!! He is growing so fast!
Hope you had a great day, Val
I can not believe how big Colin looks. So tall! Ayden doesn't start school until the 12th of September!
He is going to be tall!!!! You need to come swim with us sometime!
Great to know the -- in depth from this blog.This will really help for my forward steps to be taken.
vacation villas kissimmee
Post a Comment
<< Home